My client, a leading sports data and technology company, is seeking an HR Advisor/Generalist to join their ever growing business in an urgent start, 3-month initial contract.
They are looking for a pragmatic mid-level HR generalist with a proactive, can-do attitude who can turn their hand to any People Operations work that might need doing during this time
This position requires the successful candidate to have previous and proven experience leading on ER cases and be able to take full autonomy on HR projects business wide.
Duties will include:
- Employee relations advice (potentially including dealing with absence, disciplinary and grievance matters, and terminations where required).
- Payroll and pay review process
- Processing joiners and leavers
- Advising on HR policy documentation and use
- Identifying, analysing, and presenting relevant HR data (e.g. to help inform views on global hires, absence rates, leavers, etc)
- Helping ensure compliance with GDPR, immigration and staff benefits requirements in the HR context
- Helping manage immigration sponsorship license and global mobility-related queries
- Managing contingent workforce (contractors etc).
Attributes and experience
- Previous HR experience in a fast-paced international environment (most of your day-to-day will be the UK, but we are an international business and some tasks may involve other offices)
- Proactive, can-do attitude – willing to get stuck in
- Pragmatic and outcomes-focused – able to identify solutions
- Flexible and adaptable – able to flourish in an environment where tasks/roles might be fluid
- Clear and accurate communication skills, verbal and written
- CIPD certification and/or employment law knowledge welcome
If you are available immediately and have the above experience, please apply now.