Senior Pensions Manager
Hybrid, London (2-days a week)
£75,000 – £90,000 + up to 20% bonus
We are working with a market-leading global entertainment business to find their Pensions Manager. You will be collaborating with the wider HR and Total Reward team to own Pensions arrangement for the business.
- Lead UK Pension review in conjunction with appointed providers to simplify pension arrangement across the business.
- Harmonise plans to move forward, selecting the appropriate pension vehicle, pension plan provider selection, implementation and configuration of online benefits system to support new design.
- Delivery for service delivery for the outsourced pension plans. Managing third party vendors, holding them accountable for accurate delivery.
- Automate and simplify back-office administration where possible.
- Work with benefits team to ensure payroll integrations for pensions operate effectively and inline with legislative requirements.
- Experience managing pensions in an in-house role.
- International experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of pensions and employee savings plans, regulations and legislative requirements and ability to apply these in the context of role with broader HR policies and objectives.
- Understanding of different pension vehicles such as occupational DC trusts, Master Trusts and GPP’s required.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage complex reporting requirements and integrations with online benefits systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £90,000 doe + up to 20% bonus
- Gorgeous London offices, with onsite gym and free roof-top work-out classes (Pilates, Boxing, Yoga etc)
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Flexible working – up to 2-days a week in the office.
If you’re keen to hear more – please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org