Senior Pensions Manager
Hybrid, London (2-days a week)
We are working with a market-leading global entertainment business to find their Benefits Manager. You will be collaborating with the wider HR and Total Reward team, working with Sr Benefits Manager to arrangement for the business.
- Owning brokerage of international benefits review in conjunction with appointed providers to simplify pension arrangement across the business.
- Harmonise plans to move forward, selecting the appropriate pension vehicle, pension plan provider selection, implementation and configuration of online benefits system to support new design.
- Delivery for service delivery for the outsourced pension plans. Managing third party vendors, holding them accountable for accurate delivery.
- Automate and simplify back-office administration where possible.
- Work with benefits team to ensure payroll integrations for benefits operate effectively and inline with legislative requirements.
- Experience managing benefits in an in-house role.
- International experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of pensions and employee savings plans, regulations and legislative requirements and ability to apply these in the context of role with broader HR policies and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage complex reporting requirements and integrations with online benefits systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of up to £70,000 doe + up to 20% bonus
- Gorgeous London offices, with onsite gym and free roof-top work-out classes (Pilates, Boxing, Yoga etc)
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Flexible working – up to 2-days a week in the office.
If you’re keen to hear more – please apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org