Head of People & Culture
£60k - £70k
Hybrid – 2 days per week in London (travel to regional offices)
I am collaborating with one of the fastest growing residential real estate business in the UK, as they look to hire a Head of People and Culture.
As they continue their growth plans, which has seen them double in size in 2022 and double again in 2023, this is a key hire for them to implement growth and facilitate retention. The role of Head of People and Culture will be the first port of call for all aspects of HR across the UK.
You will be working with all employees to ensure that People practices are trained and consistently followed. You will need to implement people management best practice including employee relations, policies, benefits, succession planning, reviewing our people data, training and development and leading on new employee induction plans.
The Head of People and Culture will:
- Lead and deliver on all recruitment strategies across the business.
- Provide a HR advisory and coaching service to all team members.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the wider HR strategy.
- Develop, implement, and foster a performance management culture.
- Build management capabilities for managing employee relations issues.
- Implement and develop on training and development.
- Work in partnership with other business leads to ensure that appropriate procedures and best practices are followed to deliver positive business change.
- Provide consistent HR reporting to the Senior Leadership team.
The Head of People and Culture skills and experience:
- Experience of managing employee relations cases.
- CIPD Level 5 – 7.
- Experience in using HR and payroll systems.
- Previous HR experience and stakeholder management.
- Experience in overseeing recruitment delivery in line with business needs.
- Real estate or hypergrowth experience/knowledge.
To apply for this Head of People and Culture role, please do send over your details or reach out directly – roxie@Seekhr.co.uk